Founder and CEO
Rositsa is our founder. xFigure is the natural outcome of her professional journey and the most awaited endeavor, here are some facts:
- More than 17 years in financial analysis and development of investment projects;
- 10 years experience as M&A advisor, and only during the past 5 years has closed two acquisitions with private equity funds, sale of a company and cross-border merger;
- Project Finance expertise within Unicredit Group S.P.A, nominated for “Deal of the month”;
- Investment manager of one of the largest food holdings in Eastern Europe, responsible for the financial and investment strategy and managed to restructure and optimize 20+ loan facilities;
- Has negotiated more than 80 million euros financing, negotiating with banks, mezzanines and investment funds;
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Finance from the University of Portsmouth, UK;
- ACCA Member – the most recognizable acronym in the financial world, guaranteeing high knowledge, financial skills, ethics and morals;
- Truly loves her work, has more than 30 finished Projects and 95% success rate.
Focus: strategic financial decisions
Passion: execute complex projects
Experience: 17 years
Anton is the co-founder of xFigureFinance and a key member of the team. With his expertise in the field of software solutions, he provides substantial assistance in matters related to the technical security of clients and adequate structuring of projects in the field of information technology.:
• 15 years of experience in business software testing;
• During the last 5 years, he has been consulting international companies in the field of automated testing of payment systems;
• He worked for large corporations such as Myrofocus, Britishgas, SAP.
Focus: information technologies
Passion: making complex projects easier
Experience: 20 years
Rosa is a financial expert with over 12 years of experience in finance and bank lending.
- Her passion is finance – Roza developed it over the years with a lot of hard work and successive successful projects of profitable businesses in Bulgaria.
- In her career, she gets constant opportunities to develop her potential, stepping up to a higher level and closer to the biggest deals and bold entrepreneurs.
- Rosa believes that “every success must be pursued patiently and consistently.”
Focus: bank financing
Passion: to tell the story behind numbers
Experience: 12 years
Kristian holds a BA in Economics from Erasmus University Rotterdam with a specialization in Financial Economics, an MA in Finance from the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and over 2 years of experience in corporate finance:
•Internship in a hedging consulting team at Deutsche Bank’s head office in Frankfurt
•Corporate banking at Bulgarian Development Bank with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises
Focus: financial modelling
Passion: to learn and develop
Experience: 2 years