On August 11 our founder Rositsa Chopeva presented the topic of attracting financial investor to over 60 companies, that are members of the business clubs BNI Industry and BNI Pro.
A special guest of the event is Angel Stefanov, Investment Director of Black Peak Capital.
Black Peak Capital is among the biggest investment funds in Bulgaria, which has supported the development of a number of companies in Bulgaria. Founded in 2014, the Black Peak’s first fund manages EUR 90 mln. In 2021 the Black Peak’s team established a second fund aimed at companies in the scaling stage with a total investment resource of EUR 120 mln.
At the meeting we discussed:
- When companies turn to an investment fund for financing;
- Which companies are suitable for this type of investors;
- How is the process for attracting a financial investor;
- What is the role of the consultant in this process;
- What added value do investment funds give to the business development.